Issues

The funniest part of this was when I saw two women fighting over the issue: who spends less and spares her husband more. :D

Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Face

''When was the last time you felt the rains?''
And she didn't stop to give a reply..
It was raining heavily;

I remember the panic room,
Clowns bargaining on the flesh and sweat;
Red, clumsy walls closing; so close; too close;
And the breasts awaiting the acoustics..
The known faces hiding an innocent smile and
When the drizzles were oozing like blood,
Blood started outshining the rivulets
And the flow flushing us away to the door -
Prologues of free smile, free soul and free rains..

I don't know whether I will be edging the
Denouement or perhaps the
Story hasn't ended, though I will not wait
For the rains to stop; the peacock is still dancing;
It is raining heavily.

No comments:

Post a Comment